1. The submitted abstract should be between one thousand to one thousand five hundred words. It presents the idea of the research, its problem, its importance, its objectives, and its methodology.
2. The research introduces a precise definition of the topic and presents scientific originality and clear methodology. References and sources are documented within the text of your paper, not in a bibliography. The research must not have been previously published, submitted for publication, or presented at any other conference.
3. Papers should address one of the topics listed in this worksheet or be directly related to one of them.
4. The research should begin with an introduction (within five hundred words) indicating the topic of the research, its importance, objectives, methodology, and a review of related literature. It ends with a conclusion (within five hundred words) showing a condensed summary of the research’s findings, the practical applications of these findings, and the issues raised by the research that require further study. The topic is divided into subtitles.
5. Papers should be a minimum of six thousand words and a maximum of ten thousand words (25-35 pages).
6. The languages of the conference are Arabic and English.
7. Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com (for Arabic) and firstname.lastname@example.org (for English) in both Word file and PDF. Please attach a copy of your CV with personal color photograph.
8. The conference will be a hybrid of physical and virtual online platform. Organizers will bear the costs of travel and accommodation for selected presenters.
- Submission of Abstracts: 01 May, 2022
- Acceptance of Abstracts Notification: 15 May, 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: 15 November, 2022
- Acceptance of Full Paper Notification: 01 December, 2022
- Submission of Corrected Full Paper: 01 February, 2023
- Conference Dates: 21 – 22 February 2023